Solar Vacuum Tube Water Heating System
|1-9 10-34 35-84 85+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $330 US $250 US $220 US $200|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DX-NC
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Bracket
- Type: Compact Non Pressure Solar Water Heater
- Inner Tank Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel 0.41mm
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam 55mm
- Solar Vacuum Tube: 58/1800
- Max. Capacity: 300liter
- Pressure: Unpressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- Tank Capacity: 300L
- Outer Tank Material: Galvanized Steel 0.3mm
- Stand Frame: Stainless Steel 201 , 1.2mm
- Accessory: Magnesium Rod, Assistant Tank and So on
solar vacuum tube water heating system working principle:
Non pressuried solar water heater adopt simple thermal circulation, cold water heated by solar vacuum tubes, and then hot water goes up to tank, cold water flow into solar vacuum tubes. Cold and hot water form a nature circulation in solar water heater, the whole tank will be full of hot water gradually.
Solar water heater Specialty:
- Economical type for most of area,common people can afford it
Simple product structure: solar collector and water tank connected together directly, no need of pipe to connect, and no pump to push fluid
Mature technology and stable operation
- higher efficiency on photo thermal conversion.
- Accessory is popular and easy maintenance
Solar water heater specification:
1. Inner Tank: 0.41mm SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel (optional material: SUS316L).
2. Outer Tank: 0.31mm color steel (SUS304-2B).
3. Bracket: galvanized steel plate with plastic spraying, thickness 1.2mm/1.5mm, angle 20°/30°/40°/45°.
4. Insulation: 55mm polyurethane layer.
5. Vacuum tube material: borosilicate glass 3.3; AL-SS-CU absorb coating
6. Seal material: Stabilized High Temperature Silicon
7. It resists 25mm hail.
8. Heat preservation: 72 hours
|Vacuum Tube||Water Tank|