South Africa High Pressure Solar Geyser
|1-9 10-34 35-84 85+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $460 US $390 US $370 US $365|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DX-PC
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Bracket
- Type: Compact Pressurized Solar Water Heater
- Inner Tank Material: SUS304 2b Stainless Steel 1.2mm
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam 55mm
- Heat Pipe: 14mm Diameter, 80mm Length and 0.6mm Condensor
- Working Pressure: 0.6MPa
- Max. Capacity: >200L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- Tank Capacity: 200liter
- Outer Tank Material: SUS304 2b Stainless Steel 0.41mm
- Solar Vacuum Tube: 58/1800 Three Target Coating
- Stand Frame: Stainless Steel 1.2mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
High pressure solar geyser Working principle:
High pressure solar geyser collects heat from sunshine, aluminum ring inside transfer the heat to heat pipe, then heat pipe transfer the heat to water inside tank, the system start and transfer heat is quick in cloudy and low radiation days, daily average heat efficiency can up to 55%.
High pressure solar geyser Specialty:
1. High thermal performance and working temperature: the heat exchanging rate even in winter can up above 55%.
2. Heat collecting efficiency is at least 20% above common solar systems.
3. Work in all day and all season: no matter any corner of the world, this system can work well even -40ºC to avoid the tube freezing problem.
4. Reliability: No water following through the tube, so water scale can not generate and tube cracks could be avoided, the system still can keep working even with some damaged tubes.
5. It can connect with water tap and work automatically with pressure0.6Mpa, bring enjoyable washing experience.
6. Safety: P/T valve would release pressure and temperature to protect tank..
High pressure solar geyser specification:
1. Outer tank material: SUS304 stainless steel 0.41mm.
2. Inner tank material: 1.2mm thick SUS304 food grade stainless steel
3. Vacuum tube material: borosilicate glass 3.3; AL-SS-CU absorb coating, with copper heat pipe inside
4. Frame material: 1.2mm thickness stainless steel
5. Insulation material: 55mm thickness polyurethane
6. Suitable for mains pressure water(up to 8 bar/116psi)
7. Easy plug-in installation
8. Install the T/P valve on the pressurized tank
9. Seal material: Stabilized High Temperature Silicon
|Vacuum Tube||Water Tank|
|Absorb area(m2)||Inner Dia.|